M.A., Licensed Professional Counselor
Whether it’s anxiety, depression, stressful adjustments, marital problems or even stress from everyday life situations. Regardless what life throws your way it always helps to have someone by your side that will say “I’ve got you and we will get through this together.” One of the biggest reasons counseling is successful is therapeutic rapport. Feeling cared about and never judged is something everyone deserves. Covid has made all of us think about the choices we have made and left us with a fear we are not used to having. It’s something we are all facing together and learning to cope with this fear is something for all of us.
I love working with anyone who is ready to feel better and is willing to look at things in new and different ways. If you’re willing to change and grow, I’ll be more than happy to help you get there! I look forward to partnering with you and help you through life’s challenges. Anger, grief, mental illness, broken hearts. Life is full of pain, but it also is full of beautiful moments. Those are the moments I hope to help you find again.
- M.A., University of Arkansas Little Rock (GPA 4.0)
- B.A., Arkansas Tech University (GPA 3.85)
- Psychology Today
- Arkansas Mental Health Counseling Association
- Chenal Family Therapy, PLC, Rogers, AR
- Pinnacle Counseling, Rogers, AR
- Therapist/Clinical Director Birch Tree Communities Inc., Clarksville, AR
- Clinical Director/Therapist Community Service Inc., Rusellville, AR
- Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Eating Disorders
- Drug Addictions and other addictions
- Bi-polar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Address: 901 S. Rainbow Road
Rogers, AR 72758
Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday