M.S., Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Jim Viccaro provides compassionate therapy designed to give clients hope and measurable progress toward their goals. He engages clients on a personal level and works carefully to understand their unique backgrounds, difficulties and expectations for counseling.
Jim has over 15 years of clinical experience in a wide range of settings serving adults, children, adolescents, couples and families. He treats individuals suffering from anxiety, depression and life adjustments, as well as, couples struggling with relationship issues.
Jim grew up in Southern California and worked in a corporate business environment for 12 years before pursuing a career in the counseling field. In 2007, he founded Life Pathways Therapy Solutions where he was employed in private practice until relocating to Northwest Arkansas.
His counseling approach is informed by attachment theory, emotionally focused therapy, short-term dynamic psychotherapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy. Jim’s goal with all of his clients is to get to the root of the problem as rapidly as possible. He strongly believes that therapy can be brief, but create lasting, positive change.
- M.S., California State University Long Beach, 2005 (Counseling)
- B.A., University of California at San Diego, 1989 (Economics)
- Clinical Member – American Association For Marriage & Family Therapy
- Clinical Member – Arkansas Association For Marriage & Family Therapy
- Clinical Member – California Association For Marriage & Family Therapists
- Clinical Member – California Institute IS-TDP
- Qualified Practitioner – International Center For Excellence in EFT
- Clinical Member – Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Center For Psychology – Rogers, AR
- Life Pathways Therapy Solutions – Seal Beach, CA
- Community Family Guidance Center – Downey, CA
- The Living Success Center – Costa Mesa, CA
- Franciscan Children’s Hospital – Boston, MA
- The Good Shepherd’s Maria Droste – Boston, MA
License and Certifications
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Arkansas
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – Arkansas
- Licensed Marital and Family Therapist – Missouri
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – California
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor – California
- Certified Counselor – PREPARE/ENRICH Pre-Marital Program
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Childhood Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Couples/Family Therapy
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Life Adjustments
- Men’s Issues
- Personal Growth
Address: 901 S. Rainbow Road
Rogers, AR 72758
Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday